EnterprisingUCSB: IT Needs Survey, Preventing Data Breaches and More News from ETS
The Summer 2014 issue of EnterprisingUCSB, the Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) quarterly newsletter for UCSB faculty and staff, is now available. Read about:
- Results of the campus-wide IT needs survey
- 8 tips for preventing data breaches
- By the Numbers: a preview of the ETS 2014 Annual Report
- North Hall Data Center questions & answers
- An update on enterprise IT governance
The newsletter is attached to this email and is available on our website at http://www.ets.ucsb.edu/newsletters.
In addition, the UCPath Project will be featured at our next Systems Speak information session on Tuesday, August 26 from 11am – 12pm in the UCen Flying A Studio Room.