Enterprise Technology Service Center (ETSC)
The Enterprise Technology Service Center is a single point of contact for enterprise technical services and support at UCSB. Based on the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework, the Enterprise Technology Service Center provides multiple channels of service engagement and a predefined portfolio and catalog of services including: Service Level Agreements (SLA), Operating Level Agreements (OLA), and Underpinning Contracts (UC). The Center is managed by the Enterprise End User Computing unit of Enterprise Technology Services.
The Enterprise Technology Service Center includes:
- A single point of contact for technical services.
- Three channels of service engagement: phone, chat, and service catalog.
- An organizational structure comprised of three (3) levels of support.
- A fully configured Service Management tracking tool.
- A fully developed Service Catalog with Service Level Agreements and Operating Level Agreements.
- Service engagement and delivery procedures for Incident, Request, Problem, Access Management, and Event Management.
- A metrics and analyses program.
- Welcome to the ETSC
- Contacting the ETSC: Call Center & Chat
- Searching the Self Service Portal
- Request Tickets
- Incident Tickets
- Viewing Tickets